French Plein Air Chair - by FERMOB Light Steel
Designer PASCAL MOURGE
Plein Air represents an ideal in terms of simplicity, lightness and mobility, in line with new lifestyles.
The comfort that comes from the mix of a tubular metal frame and an OTF seat, the functionality and practicality of folding furniture, the extreme stability of a U-shaped base � and, of course, its flowing, modern lines. The Plein Air chair is an effortless, comfortable addition to your garden.
47.6cm wide x 82.8cm high x 50.5cm deep
- Elliptical electro-galvanised tubular steel
- Batyline® outdoor fabric . Tearproof, resistant to stains, mould and deformation
- Feet pads to protect surfaces
- High quality Axalta anti-UV powder coat
- Suitable for commercial use